Tuesday, December 19

Tonight I had my last exam which was probably the simpelist exam I have ever taken in my entire accademic life. Here's a quick sampling of the questions see how you do:

1. Draw a shape that has 5 symmetries.

2. Draw a coffee mug changing into a mask in three steps.

3. Write the first ten numbers of the Fibonacci sequence. (ie. 1,1,2,3,5,8,13... just pick a number and add the one before it to get the next one)

4. How are math and art related?

If you answered these questions correctly you passed the exam because it was only out of seven questions. So after that i hurried home for our college and careers Mexican Christmas party. Somehow I was dumb enough to forget my camera but i snagged a couple pictures when I got home. So tell me I'm not dressed up like a Mexican, oh well, the spanish stache is the clincher. And the shades are thanks to Gully, all the way out on the island. Adrian dressed up like Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooo! I wish I would have got a picture of him he looked pretty impressive.





















Less then a week and Joel and I head out to BC to visit freinds and hopefully get some snowboarding and surfing in. Apparently the mountain is getting dumped on a fair bit, so, ya I'm getting giddy.

No comments: