Tuesday, January 23

capes reunion...

So I should have posted this sooner but we had a mini-manitoba Capernwray reunion a while back. Ty, Karalee, and Chris were able to make it down to my place. We fried up some burgers and sat in the hot tub, reminiscing about the good times we had at capes and the things that we learned and how and what we were doing now. It definately was a good time and we will have have to do it again soon. I totally forgot to take pictures, I guess I was so engrossed in our game of dutch blitz trying to work my way out of the negatives all game.



Adrian, Andrew, my uncle Dylan, my dad and I did some kite boarding. We had one good day of winds and one day of pretty poor wind. But Adrian and Andrew are in Cuba right now enjoying the sun and warmth and doing some kiteboarding on the ocean. Lucky bums.


















Anyways not much else to report here except that January is almost over and you know what that means... that's right February is almost here. Whats so exciting about February I don't know but I'm sure there will be some wicked awesome classes at the University of Manitoba, and some intruiging textbooks to read. woot woot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sense a bit of sarcasm about the text books ;) Press on pal!
glad capes time was fun...do better at school than you do at blitz, key?
Linds