Wednesday, March 14

So I apologize to anyone who ever checks this, I havn't posted in a while. It's been pretty busy this last little while, with school, coaching and playing hockey working and coaching football has started too. I have also been trying to take a break from using my computer all the time to only when I need it. So if I don't post again in a long time well, thats were I'm at. I am still alive and loving life and the end of school is in sight. But I am trying not to look to the end but live in the here and now. Although I can't help but take a little peak here and there.



I found this penny the other day. Not that anyone cares but me being a bit of a history guy I thought it was kind of neat. I mean think about it, this penny was around during the depression, when a penny could buy you a motorbike... well maybe not but at least a stick of chewing gum. Speaking of motorbikes, I saw the first one out yesterday and I would be out too if i didn't have so much homework and it wasn't minus 10 today.

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Mike! Good thoughts about the penny... we have been seeing a lot of bikes out here... its nuts, its still chilly but the sun is out and the roads are dry so they are out there... reminds me of you and ty! Glad to hear all is well!

Yours Truly said...

Hey! good to know you're still alive..yeay for less computer. THanks for the reminder about "live in the here and now". In your peaks to the future what do you see?

ter ter said...

good work on being alive.