Tuesday, October 10

Today it's snowing. Yes it's snowing and somebody said we're supposed to get 12 centimeteres! I kinda doubt it but you never know I guess. Yesterday, my brother and I built a drop in off our shed to hit a rail on snowboard. We got the snow from the arena and hauled it in with Adrians truck the night before. It was a little sketchy at first and it felt like I was going to hit the swings the first few times. But it got better and we dialed a couple tricks till Adrian biffed it a few times hard and the snow started to melt so we called it a day. We took it all down after and then what luck, it snows the very next day! Oh well, there will be many jumps built and hit this winter anyways. And the forcasters are calling for a long cold winter... whoa man.



















On Sunday the football team I coach had their last game. It was a fun one, we took an early lead 1-0 and then promptly went on to loose twenty something to one. But the guys had fun so thats good. But the good old Chiefs beat Arizona on Sunday so that made me happy. And Thanksgiving was good although now that I think about it I never had turkey once. But there is still a lot to be thankful for even though I never had turkey.
Then there's the whole North Korea situation that could get ugly... but it's a good reminder that God is in control of everything.

4 comments:

Yours Truly said...

hey man! can you make a snow angel for me?
I went swimming at Riverbend today, after a jog..guess BC's different from MAN.
linds

Cassie said...

its just starting to snow here tonight, it started like at 11 pm, so hopefully we get to wake up to a light frosting on the ground... looks like you are having fun! cant wait for a snowy winter rather than a rainy one!

Jen J said...

It's hard to imagine snow somewhere already. That's pretty fun:) The um, sasquatch or monkey or whatever that thing is, is a pretty good snowboarder by the looks of it. Nice work on the jump:)

Anonymous said...

Man i wanta go snowboarding!!!

Joel