Sunday, October 1

This weekend was a definately a good one. Friday I got to play some hockey which is always exciting. On Saterday the football team I coach had a game. How did we do? Well, at least we scored one touchdown. I won't say how many the other team scored. On Sunday after church, Ty and I got together and Juliana and Betsy were reunited after 5 long months apart. They played on the highway together and had a lot of fun running around and making happy motorbike noises. Ty and I had some good burgers at the Half-moon restuarnt in Lock-port while the "girls" rested outside for a while.

Monday was back to school, but after we had college and careers at our place. We went over the message that was given in church on Romans 8. It made me remember hearing the same chapter at Capes and how it was there that it hit me in such a new way. And it hit me again on Monday, how abiding in Christ and living by the Spirit will produce the fruits of love in our life (John 15).

4 comments:

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cassie said...

Hey I am going to try this again, screwed up on the last one;P Well i am glad the"girls got to see eachother once again and they had a great time! Also i am glad to hear that things are well in your part of the country! Dustin told me that you coach a football team, that is so sweet! i bet you have so much fun with them!! Well have a good Thanksgiving weekend!! Eat lots of food!!!

Yours Truly said...

glad you're having fun with football :)
good call on abiding in Christ.
Enjoy thanking and turkeying!

Cassie said...

Mike... frog poo... lol well i am glad you got the little FROG POOH... have a good weekend!